Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Who gives a f about an Oxford comma

An assortment of photos from a day in Oxford visiting my sister, who's in her last year of Uni there. We walked and ate and drank beer and talked. A couple of galleries we wanted to go to were closed but we went to the Pitt Rivers to see the dinosaur bones and to the Picturehouse cinema to see Wes Anderson's new film, The Grand Budapest Hotel, which was delightful.


Clueless-inspired outfit. When I don't know what to wear in the morning I ask myself, What Would Cher Do



Henry Moore outside the Ashmolean




Slightly terrifying promotional mask for the new Richard Ayoade film, The Double




Artwork inspired by Under the Skin in the Picturehouse bar





Blurry cell phone snaps of dinosaurs

Hat: Vintage, Blazer: Vintage, Crop Top: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Plaid skirt: Zara, Bag: H&M, Shoes: Topshop

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photographs, it looks and sounds like you had a lovely trip! I love the artwork in that bar you went to!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw The Grand Budapest Hotel, it was soooo goood! I love your plaid jacket!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooved it! SO funny and entertaining! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your sneakers and jacket :-)
    xx
    New post :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/04/tinsel-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x