Friday, 25 April 2014

Trench






I feel like trench coats are due a comeback. They're perfect for these warm yet rainy yet sunny yet muggy Spring days. I'm really into this dusty pink Topshop trench but alas it's sold out everywhere, and my budget can't quite stretch to this beautiful Burberry one. Anyway I picked this coat up for £1.99 in a charity shop so it's nicer to my wallet, and it has a pretty gold and purple paisley lining... which I forgot to photograph. Trench coats are such a classic I had to pair it with a breton stripe and black heeled boots, but I added some witchy touches by layering it with a black lace camisole, a navy star and moon print scarf, and some new jewels.

Scarf: Vintage, Coat: H&M via Charity Shop, Stripy top: H&M, Camisole: Miss Selfridge, Jeans: Topshop, Boots: H&M, Bag: Banggood, Necklaces: eBay

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as always! That choker is kickass.

    Rebecca
    fearinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trench coat is so stylish!

    Lilly.
    http://hellolillyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x