Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Sunflowers






Has anyone else been stalking Coachella street style like crazy? Also Lorde's pink suit KILLED ME. And I love Lana Del Rey's new song so much. I've listened to it on repeat approximately 10000 times. Siggggh. I've only got a couple of weeks left of college so I'm frantically finishing my dissertation and final collection. And then I'll be in beer gardens and on road trips and bike rides and festivals and I cannot wait.

I've wanted a co-ord for aaaages but I'm so fussy and not really a fan of showing my midriff (lol). I did make one (picture on my twitter), but it's for my college project so I probably won't post it on here. Anyway I stumbled across this one in H&M and I loooove it. Sunflowers are probably my favourite flower and I don't really have anything else yellow I think. I also like it because it can be worn with or without tights and the pieces look good individually too so I can style it in a load of different ways. Definitely one for the festivals.

Headband: DIY, Jacket: Vintage, Sunglasses: Primark (old), Top and Skirt: H&M, Bag: H&M, Shoes: Primark

1 comment:

  1. Lovely top and skirt <3

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x