Wednesday, 16 April 2014

On Wednesdays we wear pink








I feel like most people my age love it when their parents go away on work trips or holidays, but I hate it. My house is old and creaky and creepy and my mum's my photographer/ gym buddy/ best friend so I'm lost this week. I awkwardly shot these photos using my camera's terrible self-timer setting because I wanted to show my new pink skirt and studded bag. I'm wearing pink a couple of weeks early for Mean Girls Day, but it's a film that should be appreciated at all times really. 

My other black bag with the silver chain strap has been used to death so I felt like updating. In my dreams I would have the classic Chanel bag, but since I don't have £3000 to spare, I bought mine off a weird Chinese wholesale website with a questionable logo (copied from Amazon?) and even more questionable ethics. Oops. But the bag's pretty, it fits my camera and all my junk, has lots of pockets and zips, and the chain strap can be clipped on long or short.

Headband, Earrings, Sunglasses, Top: Primark (all old), Skirt: ASOS, Jacket: Vintage, Bag: Banggood, Boots: eBay 

8 comments:

  1. Ohh we're so alike! Mum is also my best friend/photographer, and I'd hate being home alone if my family went away! Love the new additions to your wardrobe (and your nose ring - still secretly wanting one!!)

    Like A Harte // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should go for it, I got mine pierced about 3 years ago and never looked back! X

      Delete
  2. Oh my god those shoes!! Absolutely love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your edgy style!!! :) And yes, I do agree Mean Girls is a film that should be appreciated 24/7 haha.

    xoxo
    Nikki

    thatradkid.co.vu

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x