Thursday, 10 April 2014

It has power because you believe it does





You know I can't resist anything with crescent moons on. See this dress, these earrings, this necklace, and er.. this tattoo. The side-effect of me growing up on Practical Magic (read it NOW), Charmed, Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Craft, The Witches, Hocus Pocus and The Worst Witch I guess. Anyone watch American Horror Story? I'm thinking of starting it. Another entirely white, black and blue outfit for me too.

'The moon is always jealous of the heat of the day, just as the sun always longs for something dark and deep'
Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic

Hat: H&M, Sunglasses: Primark (similar), Bag: H&M, Shoes: Primark, Kimono: H&M, Necklace: Accessorize, Shirt: Primark, Leggings: Topshop, Jacket: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look, those leggings were a great find!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, and in answer to your question I used a concealed zip at the side of the trousers. You should definitely try making your own (it's actually quite simple)...plus this guide is super handy for making the pattern pieces...http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/constructing-the-basic-trouser-block

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! I'm definitely gonna make some trousers, and hopefully if they're good enough I'll blog about them! xx

      Delete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x